NAEEM Brokerage activities are backed by 3 arms:
- NAEEM Brokerage Egypt (NBE): in FY 2016, NBE was ranked 7th by Egyptian market transaction size. Operations are supported by the headquarter as well as 4 branches.
- NAEEM Shares and Bonds (NSB): Operates in Dubai as well as Abu Dhabi Financial markets, operations are supported by 2 branches.
- AT Brokerage: was recently acquired by NAEEM, AT market share was 2.1% in FY 2016 operations are supported by the headquarter as well as 3 branches.
NBE and AT Brokerage combined market share in the Egyptian main market during FY 2016 was 4.88% and post- acquisition ranking was 5.
Asset Management activities are backed by 3 arms:
- NAEEM Financial Investments (NFI): manages funds as well as portfolios, both conventional and Islamic covering Egypt and the MENA region.
- AT Financial Investments (ATFI): was founded in 2009, offers asset management services in compliance with Islamic Shari’s standards, and manages both funds and portfolios in Egypt.
- Etihad Capital: NAEEM’s subsidiary in the UAE, manages funds as well as portfolios, both conventional and Islamic covering the overall MENA region.
NAEEM Group’s investment banking activities offer a combination of advisory and strategic placement powers highlighted through its origination and quality execution across different industries.
NAEEM research department covers all major sectors including telecommunications, real estate, petrochemicals, oil & gas, building materials and financial services. The department features a team of experienced analysts with over 30 years of combined global and emerging markets expertise.
Gold trading was established in early 2011 to trade in gold bullions from all over the world. Gold Capital cooperates with two of the most prominent names in the gold world: PAMP in Switzerland and MKS in Dubai.