Brokerage House in
Egypt during 1H-21
Transactions Value EGP
In Egypt, during 1H-21
Clients during 1H-21
Branches across Egypt
Served Retail clients
Combined Market share
In Egypt during 1H-21
NAEEM Brokerage Egypt NBE
- Was established in 1997 in Egypt as Nile Investments; ranked among the top 15 companies focusing mainly on local Institutions and high-net-worth individuals. The name was changed to NAEEM Brokerage in 2006.
- In early 2008, the house diversified its client base, on bordering a dynamic team that was hired
to address Foreign Institutional inflow to Egypt and to the UAE. Realizing the potential of beinga full-fledged regional investment house, the group decided to expand to other countries in the region offering Qatar, Kuwait and Oman trading via third parties.
- 2009 was another milestone when the firm decided to cater to Institutional and high-net-worth clients in the European and US markets through third parties.
- Our operations are currently supported by headquarter and four branches in Egypt.
NAEEM Shares & Bonds NSB
- In 2004 the executive team decided to expand Brokerage regionally, setting up NAEEM Shares & Bonds in the UAE, ranking among the top brokers in the days with the same activity focus as Nile Investments.
- With growth continuing, management decided to merge both brokerage arms under one umbrella, along with diversifying its business into Asset Management. With this NAEEM Holding came into being in 2006 as a public listed company on the EGX.
- Our operations are currently supported by headquarter and another branch in the UAE.